- Improved appearance. Having teeth connected to your jaws makes lips and skin look firm and full. Since dental implants resemble natural teeth, they allow you smile more, and don’t leave sagging gaps in your cheeks.
2. Improved speech. Unlike dentures, which can sometimes slip if they are not fitted well, dental implants are permanent. You don’t have to worry about teeth falling off when talking or laughing, since they are fused to your jaw.
3. Long life. Implants are made to last for a long time. When given the proper care implants can last a lifetime.
4. Better oral health. Implants are individually affixed on the space left after removing a bad tooth. They allow for easier access between teeth when flossing, helping you maintain your oral health.
5. Eat better. Many people are unable to consume certain foods, because of difficulty chewing. This limits their diets and keeps them from consuming some healthier food choices. Having dental implants eliminates this problem and helps you eat a more healthful diet.
6. Comfort. Since implants feel like natural teeth, you don’t experience the discomfort that might arise from impermanent or poorly fitted fixtures.
7. Stop osteoporosis & protect other teeth. Dental implants help us to have a healthy meal. The implants also help to keep the surrounding teeth healthy by sharing the workload. A diet rich in crunchy vegetables can help prevent osteoporosis.
8. Improved self-esteem. Since dental implants are hard to distinguish from healthy teeth, they help you smile more, making you feel good on the inside and look good on the outside.
9. Convenience. Dental implants are more convenient than removable dentures. You don’t have to soak implants to clean them or hold them in your mouth with adhesive. Dentures occasionally need replacing. Dental implants could be a good option for you.